Alliance of Motivated ProfessionalsGroup coaching mastermind for growth-minded business leaders and professionals.
THIS GROUP IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. MEMBERSHIP IS BY APPLICATION ONLY.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMMITTED AND COACHABLE.
Purpose of AMP GROUP COACHING
The Alliance of Motivated Professionals (AMP) exists to guide like-minded people as they leverage the pursuit of personal development to achieve professional growth. This, in turn, empowers them to make better decisions, overcome challenges, generate new ideas, make meaningful connections, cultivate relationships, and better manage their business (and life) overall.
The ultimate intent of every AMP member is to be proactive about emphasizing the mastery of the intangible side of business while also effectively managing and monitoring what is measurable. This gives us a much clearer pathway through our current challenges, as well as a major head start toward our future success.
BENEFITS OF GROUP COACHING
Group coaching is arguably the most effective form of coaching. Here are 5 reasons why that is the case:
- It leverages everyone’s resources more effectively. You get the benefits of coaching without the hefty cost.
- You gain knowledge through collaboration. You are able to draw on the experience and expertise of others.
- The quality of your network is increased exponentially. It becomes less about the quantity of connections and more about quality.
- Meaningful peer-to-peer relationships reduces stress. The shared struggle makes us feel less lonely and isolated.
- We avoid getting consumed by our own business. Helping others succeed fosters creativity without the pressure of performance.
VALUES OF THE GROUP:
We prioritize personal development.
We believe in collaboration and teamwork.
We EFFECTIVELY TRACK OUR PROGRESS.
We VALUE accountability.
We MAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND APPRECIATION A HABIT.
We practically implement ideas THROUGH PLANNING.
Value Added to Members:
- One 2-hour group coaching mastermind session every month.
- Four 1-hour individual coaching sessions held at specific times throughout the year.
- Practical tools used to track progress, illustrate principles, and implement ideas/solutions.
- Need-based email and phone support.
- Exclusive LinkedIn Group access.
- Networking introductions to strategic, mutually beneficial referral sources.
- Unlimited access to my online eLearning system for business owners.
- A discount on all other services, including additional individual coaching sessions, business valuation services, mindset intervention techniques, and all trainings and workshops.
COST: ??? It’s complicated.
MIN/MAX MEMBERS: 5-10 group members
SESSION TIMES: TBA (Mondays 4-6pm, Tuesdays 7-9am or 8-10am, Wednesdays 7-9am or 8-10am, or Thursdays 4-6pm) held once a month.
SESSION LOCATION: 705 gate lane Knoxville, TN 37909 Suite 202
AGREEMENT TERMS: 1 year (opt out after 6 months if you are not seeing value from membership).
MATERIALS NEEDED: Bring a computer, notepad, and something to write with to every meeting.
SESSION EXPECTATIONS: Come to every meeting, participate in discussion, be transparent, and leave with an actionable plan.
IN-BETWEEN EXPECTATIONS: Reach out to team members, track your progress, hold each other accountable, and offer help when needed.